The Winners of the My Beautiful Pet Bird Contest Have Been Revealed!
Congratulations to Our Winners!
The entrant(s) must:
- Submit an original video or photo that showcases your pet bird.
- Certify that content is original and belongs to the entrant(s).
- Obtain permission to use any location that is shown.
- Have in their possession a signed Photo/Video Release Form from all people who can be visibly recognized—minors must have parent or guardian signatures.
- Do not use copyrighted materials (music, images, etc.) unless you own the copyright or have a license to use the material for this contest. Written permission must be obtained and provided upon request for all copyrighted materials.
By submitting an entry, the entrant(s) represents that the submission is an original work, and the entrant(s) is the sole owner of all rights to the submission. The entrant(s) also agrees to allow MyBird and BEAK (Bird Enjoyment and Advancement Koalition) to use his or her name to post at MyRightBird.com, without compensation unless prohibited. Each entrant(s) retains his or her rights to their submission but grants to MyBird and BEAK a royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, non-exclusive license to publicly display, distribute, reproduce and create derivative works of the video or photo, in whole or in part, in any media now existing or later developed, for any MyBird and BEAK purpose, including, but not limited to, education, advertising, and promotion. MyBird and BEAK will not be required to pay any additional consideration or seek any additional approval in connection with such uses. MyBird and BEAK, its agents and contractors, are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, incomplete, or postage-due entries. The entrant is responsible for obtaining legal permission to film on the location they have chosen. Contest void where prohibited or restricted by law. MyBird and BEAK reserve the right to cancel the contest or modify these rules at its discretion. Decisions of MyBird and BEAK are final and binding.